Sure need some help finding parts 1927 and 1940 Studebaker

Well, I posted a couple notes on the board, I see that some have looked at them. But I am kind of out of luck here.... I NEED some of you guys to give me some phone numbers or SOMETHING, so I can help get these two cars going again. The 27 is a model EW big six. I need a water pump, pump drive shaft and couplers. I also need a driveshaft coupler (rag joint) and a front tie rod end. I DON"T have the car here and can not look at the car and can not get the parts sent to me to repair. I also need a speedo cable and speedometer for the '27.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I do have the 1940 Commander here in my shop and need some trim for the car. I ALSO want to get the running boards restored... There MUST be someone out there that can help point me to the right person for the running boards???

Thanks Much!

Guest stude8

Just a few starting places to try, for the 40 Commander running board rehab, your only hope I would think is John McCall in Grandview, MO. He has remade 1939 running boards but I can't confirm any other models, his cell# is 816-509-0277.

The "Rag Coupling" for the 27 and other early models, try Steve Munts, Custom Antique Parts, 4903 S. Mohawk Dr, Spokane, WA 99206 PH 509-892-9258, he reproduces many Studebaker prewar parts. If you subscribed to Antique Studebaker Club newsletter you would know all these names already from their ads. Call Mark at 763-420-7829 to join the ASC. Stude8

• 1 month later...