Hey, Bookreader, are you bringing

ppaquet

the "Book Box" to Jeffersonville? If so I have more contributions for it and I

hope someone, or several someones, have donated since the last time I bought. I am down to 2 hardbacks and on softcover to read and that sure won't get me through the trip to and from Hershey as well as the "down times" we all run into occasionally.

Looking forward to seeing you there. Perhaps we can share a table at the field for both LRC and Membership?

Patt

Guest imported_Bookreader

The book box is packed and ready for selling. To all who don't know about this, the Library table has modern, fiction used books at the meets (and we will even have them at the Hershey Meet library tent). You chose a book; drop in a donation and you have a book to read, we have some money for monthly operational expenses--yep! the Library has expenses just like you do at home for electricity, phone, AC and heat.

Thanks to so many who have participated in this over this past year we have raised some dollars that have helped a bit toward these normal bills and people have books to read. I have some good mysteries this trip. See you all in Indiana at the Kyana Meet. Last meet before Hershey to take a chance on the sculpture as well. The winning raffle ticket will be drawn at the Hershey Banquet on Saturday night. You do not have to be present to win.