55 GM wheels

Bhigdog

Guest imported_bjr

If you are talking about the bolt pattern only and not the offset, Buick Cadillac and Olds all shared the same bolt pattern in the 50's. I'm not sure if Pontiac was the same or if it was the same pattern as Chev. Try a Cad wheel, I think they look more like an Olds then the Buick 's do.

Guest De Soto Frank

If I remember them correctly, Buicks had a unique rim in the '50s & early '60s... almost a flat dish for the center section, with slots near the rim channel for hub cap clips... they looked similar to the front wheels from John Deere tractors and other farm equipment of the same vintage (I hope the Buick guys will pardon the analogy!)

Don't know about about bolt spacing or offset...

I would think that the smaller series Caddy might share the same wheel... the big Fleetwood 75 and hearses usually had larger wheels and bolt patterns...

confused.gif

Thanks guys. I have a bunch of 55 Buick wheels but the center hole is 1/4" larger than Olds. I didn't even check anything else. I was hoping I could get someone to open their Hollenders, but I'm not even sure they would be listed.......Bob.