1696 GS 400 Convertable

BotB I saw your other post. Just post some pics of the GS. I can get suntan lotion anywhere, but pics of 69 GS 400's? Those ain't a dime a dozen.

Congratulations on the purchase. Lets see what you got.

JD

I love my car, but I would have to tell you that it is kinda uncomfortable.

Mine has few options. Bench seat, no tilt and no power brakes. It's a PIA to get into it. You have to slide across the seat to get your legs under the wheel. Naturally this is impacting the seams on the 35 year old vinyl.

But hey, it's mine and it's jot just 28K on it, and I didn't pay nearly as much as that one is going for on your post.

JD

Guest imported_MrEarl

BOTB,

you can attach a photo from your computer file. Before you "submit" your post enter the picture file in the space next to browse and above submit.

To insert into the text follow these directions.

Posting photos in your text

let me know if you still need help. I'd love to see that 69 GS

photobucket .com is a good image storage site that allows you to store photos and give instant access to them for linking to.

Guest imported_MrEarl

Beautiful GS. Thanks for sharing.You may want to post some more commentary in the Me and My Buick forum too.

Uhmmm, I need to learn how to allow access to read only on photobucket

Guest imported_Thriller

Lamar - just click on the link and type in the password as provided...that got me to the photos....

Guest imported_MrEarl

Thriller,

What I meant was I need to learn how to "allow" acces to my photobucket album. I checked into it and figured out how but then discovered one can not limit a visitor to only one album. I don't think I want folks having access to all the albums in my entire photobucket. tongue.gif