Very sad news to report about our friend Jean Allinder.

Shop Rat

She passed away at 3 P.M. They had completed the by-pass surgery and had or were sewing her up and something went wrong and they could not save her.

I cannot tell you how sad we are and how much we will miss her. I am so glad that we were able to visit with her for about two hours the other night and got to hug her one last time.

She leaves behind a lot of people who loved her very much.

I knew Jean for many years from her work in Judging Administration. Very sad. She will be missed. Our condolences to her family.

Howard Scotland

Guest imported_Brenda Shore

On behalf of all AACA judges our condolences go out to Jean's family and friends. I am glad that you had a chance to say good bye.

Brenda Shore Kaiser

Chairman, Judges Records

Thank you to everyone for the kind thoughts. Jean continued to work in Admin. even after the passing of her husband Charlie. Before the use of computers she was one of those ladies that brought her own electric typewriter to each meeet she attended to type the names of the winners for the award dinner.

Jean was laid to rest yesterday. She left very specific intructions about how she wanted things to be done if she did not make it through the surgery. She was carried to her final resting place by my husband Bill, her son-in-law Rodger, his two sons Chris and Andy and her other grandson Scott.

She will be greatly missed by all of friends, family and the hobby.