Brand spankin' new Reatta hood - CHEAP!

ALF1

Just ran across this puppy in Los Angles. The guy rear-ended someone, and his insurance company ordered this new $1800 hood (invoice attached). The body shop straightened his original hood...so he's been sitting with this in his garage forever. Primed flat black, with all the foam peanuts in the bracings. GM part #20688791. It has no crating or packing, and just barely made it into the back of a new Range Rover. So, if you're local to Southern California (O'Leary, are you listening?) and have a pick-up, here's a rare part for your restoration. No shipping, period.

Offers, guys?

<span style="font-weight: bold">-- ALF</span>

No, I paid him a farthing or two -- and then spent half a day driving up to L.A., hand-packing it into the RR and then driving back at 35 m.p.h. on the Santa Ana Freeway with the tailgate open. Love the fumes!

I bought it like I buy a lot of Reatta stuff; not to make money, but to make unique parts available to Forum members. I don't know how many <span style="font-style: italic">new</span> hoods are available, but I'd imagine there aren't many.

<span style="font-weight: bold">-- ALF</span>