AACA plaque on painting..........

852My_SCRambler_854.jpg

The race car plaque has been added to the painting of my Hurst SC/Rambler.

www.dannywhitfield.com

I'm real proud of this and the work is unreal when you see it in person. I hope to bring a print of it to the GREENSBURG SHOW.

I have had a few problems that came up in the last couple weeks.These problems have taken most of my free time so I have not been able to detail the SC like I wanted to for the show.It still looks nice but not what I wanted it to be, but like I said it is no perfect show car anyway. I'm looking forward to the show and the way things have been going I will be lucky to make it.

Can't wait to see all the great cars!!!!!!!!

thanks,

Matt

852My_SCRambler_834-med.jpg

With what little free time I had I went with my friend and saved this SC/rambler (A)paint scheme from a certin death. You might remember when I posted this along time ago. I did the dealing with the owner of this car and my friend that had the money and a garage to put it in bought it. We are just happy to get it inside before it is totaly shot.The car looks better in the photos then it really is.The motor and trans were in a different place many miles from where the car was. It took a few nights to get all the stuff together and put in it's new home. This took my car cleaning time away from me but I felt saving this car was much more important then cleaning mine for Greensburg. Hope you guys understand.

Being a trucker you never know when you will get some free time.

thanks,

Matt

852My_SCRambler_853-med.jpg

This is Bob(crazy)Crayton,the man that owned and raced my SC for thirty one years. He got a real kick that the SC was in HOT ROD and CAR CRAFT magazines and at the same time. I can't tell you how great it is for the SC to now be in the AACA also. It is great to have had the car in those magazines but is nothing compared to having the AACA race car plaque.

I hope I can now get some other people to think about restoring their car instead of rodding them all.

thanks,

Matt

FREEDOM=AMC