29 or 30 4dr sedan dark blue bottom grey top wood wheel hubs

Guest hobbes

Guest hobbes

Hello

could any body please point me to a web sight that could help me identify what kind of Marmon i have i have recieved it from my father is is in very bad shape and probably 90 % complete but must be restored.

i also need the wood plans because there is some of the wood that cannot be paterned for the resoration or i'm i never going to locate any such things this is something i've never done this befor but have the resources and time to restore it any help would be greatly appreciated i'm in northern Illinois area

and can be reached at gladhi9@theramp.net

thank you very much for you time anfd efforts

• 2 weeks later...

Hobbes, Need help with your Marmon? You've made a good initial contact.

I am the editor of The Marmon News, the newsletter for the Marmon Club.

We have tech advisors who can help with any year and model and genuine

enthusiastically Marmon fanatics (I own five myself) who will be very

willing to support your efforts. And we have the Annual Marmon Muster

coming up in June at Auburn, Indiana. Let me know more about your

Marmon and if I can't help you, I'll get you in contact with someone

who will. Can you email some digital photos? Ron Barnett

Guest hobbes

yes i can get some pic's posted but she's in bad shape i was able to get the history of the car from my father and the person who just dropped it off at my dad's door one day and said take it because they are tearing down the building it was stored in well, any way i think we found it on the internet..... did they make 1929 marmon Roosevelt limmosine? this is what my dad was told it was

but we really dont know it has a straight eight motor but say's marmon six on the dash and has a large space between front seat and back seat alot of the detail in the cab is ornimental stainless steel not wood like the others i've seen so i'm confused and excited so i will be getting the pic's soon ..thank you for your time

kevin

I thought I had replied, but apparently it did not get posted. Marmon stopped making a "six" in 1927. The Roosevelt was made to be the first straight-eight priced at less than $1000. Doubtful there would have been a limo version. Need more info but this sounds like a very interesting car. Please email me at ronbarn@otelco.net.