GLASS PARTS

ROBERTO ITALY

Ciao a tutti from ROBERTO ITALY! Sorry for my terrible english! I bought a 1956 Buick Special 2 doors Hard Top at IMPERIAL PALACE auto collection in Las Vegas last august. This car was owned by former indy racing driver Kevin Cogan (was the last owner on the title). The car was in good condition, restored inside and outside but not in perfect condition. So now I spent some money for restore the bottom of the car and some works on the body and the engine. I found many parts I need to Bobs Automobilia but they don't have all. So I'm here to ask to you if someone can give me web address for find the windscreen that have some crack. I need also a manual for understand how the heater system is build. I have the heater valve new but I'm sure that I need some other parts that I don't know.

I want also to know something more in particular about my car. I know the last owner was Kevin Cogan, the car was registred to the BCA because I have the stickers on the windscreen. Please if someone can help me.....if you like visit my website www.oldamericars.com is all in ITALIAN.... laugh.gif