Bugle back issues!! Galore!

Mr Buick

It's time to do some spring cleaning, and I need to get rid of some of my Bulge magazines! I would like to sell them in yearly sets......I have

March-Dec 1998,.....January-Dec 1999,....January-Dec 2000,.....

January-Dec 2001 (I am missing May 2001),......January-Dec 2002,......

and January-Dec 2003 (I am missing May 2003) I don't know why May comes up missing????? In the words of Richard Nixon...."I just don't understand it"

68 issues total if I am counting correctly. I don't know what to ask for them......if you want to make an offer, that would be great, otherwise email me and we can discuss it. I need to get rid of them and I hate the tought of throwing them out. They are all in perfect condition. Thanks for your time.

John

JSimonson@TDS.net

Guest imported_MrEarl

John, i need to double check and make sure I don't need any of these, will try and look tonight. Thanks

Guest imported_MrEarl

And I just don't understand why anyone would want to part with their Bugles but if you insist, let me know what you want for the Jan 2002 and the Jan and June 2003. And before you toss the others, I'll gladly pay shipping and handling for them too as my son has started his own collection.

The reason you nor anyone else has the May issues of evey other year is because that is the month the Roster comes out I do believe, so there was no actual Bugle for those months.

I could also use the Feb 95, all of 74, 75 and all 66-71 if anybody else is spring cleanin. wink.gifgrin.gif