77 century hurst ed.

Are you talking about a car that had the Hurst/Hatch roof? Don't think Hurst had any special production agreements with GM in '77 after the '77 Hurst/Olds fell through, though the H/H was available on all J57 style A-body cars. Most Buick versions I've seen were either Regals or Regal S/R's.

i was sure it was a century.. it had the t-tops, parts of it were the century, parts were the regal. my father bought it new in wisconsin. i have never seen one since nor can i find any info or pics on the internet...<BR>werp

I talked with a guy at a cruise night this past weekend who had just bought a 1977 Century Gran Sport. Sloped nose Century front end, formal roofline and quarter windows and Gran Sport stripes. Sound familiar? Maybe that's what your folks had?<P>Sometimes the Zone dealer networks would put together what was called a "marketing group car" that took parts from different series and made a special factory custom version. I know Olds and Chevy did it, so it stands to reason the others would have too.

In 1977 my folks bought a new Century. The day they picked thier's up I Ordered one. I ordered a Black Century With Hurst T/Tops. It had the Century Grille with a formal roofline (same as the Regals) I ordered it with a White Bucket Seat Interior. The black car with white interior and white century striping was a good looking car. The price of the car new was around $6,800. The gentelman I sold it to still has it but confused.gif" border="0 won't give it back.