1941 Lincoln Zephyr sedan die cast model or kit.

Jana Ganskow

Hi to all. My name is Jana, and my husband and I are proud new owners of a 1941 Lincoln Zephyr sedan. It is in unusally good shape, but we are restoring to bring it back to its original beauty.

We are looking for a die cast model of this particular car or model kit. We have searched a lot of web sites to no avail. Does somebody know where we can get a model or model kit for this??? We would really aprreciate it. Looking forward in meeting many of you in the upcoming events out here in California.

Thanks a lot for any help.

Jana Ganskow

Hi Jana, welcome to the wonderful world of Zephyrs, I too live in Santa Cruz California, and have a 1941 club coupe, with year of manufacture 1941 California licence plates, and an A gas ration sticker to put on the windshield, I have not seen any 1941 model Zephyrs, there is a nice '41 Continental convertible model that I have, and a larger 1939 Zephyr convertible that I also have, I believe there were some very small sedans made long ago, but they are bringing a premium now on E-bay and such, and I was told that they were not too authentic, and somewhat crude, good luck, stay in touch, Rolf