Buick 455 and 1940 Buick engine and running gear Parts for Sale

I have a Buick 455 engine and Turbo 400 Trans for sale. Complete rebuild in March 04. Also new starter, distributor, water pump, power steering pump, high pressure oil pump and much more. I have over $3,500 invested. will sell for #3,000. Call 770-972-9556 or e-mail to Runnerps@bellsouth.net. I am located in the Atlanta, GA area.

Thanks BuickMan40

I have the full running gear for a 40 Buick Sport Coupe for sell. The previous owner told me the engine was running 8 years ago, but I have not tried to start the car. I will install a later engine and running gear and I do not have a need for the original. Send me an e-mail to runnerps@bellsouth.net or a call 770-972-9556 if you are interested. I live in the Atlanta GA area.

Thanks BuickMan40

This motor never came in a truck, it may physically fit anywhere a V8 was previously but you will probably have to make or move the engine mounts.

On that '40 motor, might want to post the engine number or at least what model the car was since the Special and Super had a 248 CI straight 8 and a lighter duty trans and rear than the Century, Roadmaster and Limited (320.2 CI 8).