WTB BCA Patches

Guest imported_MrEarl

Guest imported_MrEarl

I'm looking for the 3 inch round cloth BCA patches.Either sew on or iron on. the ones I am familiar with had the Buick script in the rectangular frame surrounded by "FOUNDED 1966" (on top) and "CLUB OF AMERICA" (on bottom. I'm interested in 3-4, maybe more depending on price.

Guest imported_BCAOffice

The cloth patches you refer to are for sale for $4.00 each (that includes your postage) from the Central Ohio Chapter. Order them from:

Central Ohio Chapter BCA

c/o Pete Dunkel

6610 Charles Rd.

Westerville, Ohio 43082

Mike & Nancy

Guest imported_MrEarl

Thank you so very much for this info.Santa brought me several knock around polo type shirts that I want to put these on. I'll get a check in the mail today. I have not seen these advertised or available for some time. In fact I am curious as to what ever happened to the BCA Store. I see old issues of the Bugle and drooll over some of the items that use to be available.(Beverage set, coffee mugs, denim shirts, notebooks etc etc. I purchased one of the jackets at the Nationals last year and I understand that it is even going to be discontinued.

Also, I'm curious as to why more chapters don't use this BCA forum for advertising their items.

Again thanks for your reply.