Looking for Skip

Guest imported_V12Bill

Guest imported_V12Bill

A friend of mine has been trying to locate Skip in Florida who rebuilds coils and water pumps and etc for the V 12 engines. He does not answer his phone after numerous rings. Does anyone know if he suffered a loss in the recent hurricanes and is temporarily out of business? confused.gifIf he has changed his phone number do you have a new number for him? Thanks,

Bill

He still has the same phone#, and is still in business, due to the amount of work he has and the small operation he runs it is very hard to get in touch with him and it takes him forever to return a call or email. I cant find the receipt for my pumps right now but if you get ahold of him its worth the time as they work so much better than a stock rebuid, and allot cheaper too. there was a post on here earlier that had the phone # and email address. The only bad thing about these pumps is that it take allot longer to warm up the motor in the morning.

Guest imported_V12Bill

Jack, Thanks for the info on Skip. I put his web site on My Favorites for future reference. I will forward the data to my friend.

Bill cool.gif