WTB 68 Power antenna

dobieroo

I am looking for a working power antenna for a 1968 Buick Wildcat. Just started to inquire, so I don't know if it is interchangeable with parts from other years or the 225/LeSabre lines.

This particular unit goes on the left rear quater in 68.

Thanks-

Dobie Gilles

Hello;

I have a working one from a 1966 Electra 225. It is a rear mounted unit, but form what I understand it fits other full size models for those years and up. I don't know exact application, but if you find out it will fit, email me and we can work on a price. Thanks,

Jeff

tfl3729@blackfoot.net

I have one on a 68 Wildcat 2dr hdtp, It's complete and it operates well. I have all cables, wires, switch, clamps, round chrome bezel and homemade hole template to index from rear quarter. Mast is straight. I DON'T KNOW if its the same as a convert though. I also have just the antenna unit(works) from a 69 Electra convert with a slightly bent mast. It works, has a teardrop shaped bezel.

Will sell or trade for antenna for 66-7 442, 66-7 Olds wagon or 66-7 GTO power antenna(s). Henry

Thanks for the feedback guys. I am on the road and will not be back at home for at least another week. Once I get back to homebase, I will investigate the interchange-ability. If anyone does know what might swap out, please post it here and we might be able to complete a deal sooner.

Thanks again for the quick replies.