1977 Buick Electra Limited 225 Park Ave 4dr

I have reccently begun to restore my 77 Electra smile.gif" border="0, but I am in need of some help. confused.gif" border="0 I am trying to find all the missing emblems and badges that were on the car new. cool.gif" border="0 Can anyone help? Also am looking for a new or restored hood ornament.<BR>Thanks<BR> truckcentral@aol.com

To get an idea of what goes where, if you don't already know, you can see if you can find an old Chilton Crash Manual for those years of cars. There should be some illustratons and such. Similar and probably bigger pictures would be in the GM parts books too.<P>Unless those emblems cross with other later cars, the salvage yard should be the best source or maybe the NOS parts people. I suspect most would attach with adhesive tape at that point in time.<P>Enjoy!<BR>NTX5467

Ok.. Sounds cool. I am new at all this though... I mean I can work on cars but I dont know what NOS means or stands for. other than nitro... Can you please fill me in?...<BR>Thanks again... <BR>Still Learning.. confused.gif" border="0confused.gif" border="0

Another good way to check out the emblems is by looking on ebay and collecter car trader online at the cars for sale. Many times they show several angles and can answer a lot of questions.

Guest Dans 77 Limited

Heres what I can share with you emblem wise. on the trunk lid there is a small crest & "BUICK" on the right hand side of the trunk. at the end of each quarter panel about halfway down is a "LIMITED" script emblem. The hood ornament is a round Buick trishield with a chrome band running all the way around the emblem. Hope this helps & did you get the websites I sent you ?<P>Dan