1970 Buick GS Stage 1 Convertible FOR SALE

567chevy

1970 Buick GS Stage1 Convertible for sale, one of 232 built and one of 7 built with the SPO (Special Order) paint code. 455, turbo 400, 10 bolt posi, Competition Orange exterior with white buckets/console interior. Have the build sheet and car is registered in the Buick GS registry.

THIS CAR NEEDS A TOTAL RESTORATION!! I have owned the car for 18 years and can't find the time to restore this RARE American musclecar.

Principals can contact me at 604-856-6762 PST or at 567chevy@classicbowtie.com

Guest imported_MrEarl

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Adam,

I bet you know what the difference in a mid 50's Buick and a tri-five chevy is don't ya. wink.giftongue.gifconfused.gif </div></div>

times up...

with a mid 50's Buick you get twice the car for half the cost...plus you get a bowtie in the rearview mirror grin.gifwink.gifgrin.gif

just havin a lil fun here 567chevy wink.gif, that's an awesome example of Buicks contribution to the muscle car era you're offering.

Guest imported_65gs76limited

smartin, i emailed the owner. he said the car is #'s matching, missing the grill and top hydraulics.he's located in canada and the best part, he won't take less than 50,000.00 u.s. dollars.