1930 Chrysler

bcgrown

I have a 1930 Chrysler CJ model 66 roadster. I have checked numerous

websites for parts and found most only carry parts for 34 and up. Does

anyone know of a site that carries parts for the type of car I have. I

am mainly looking for maintenance items like gaskets and seals. Thank

you!

We own two 1930 model 70's. I purchased two complete sets of gaskets from Northwestern Auto Supply in Grand Rapids, Michigan. (616) 241-5611. Make sure to tell them if you have the smaller 218 or the later 268 engine. As soon as you get the gaskets, make sure they fit your engine, do not wait until you rebuild it to look at them. Let me know what else you need and I might be able to help you out. Good luck and enjoy the cars and the people. wolfe@wesnet.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tuckyman

If anyone needs mechanical parts I have a complete CJ engine and transmission that was running when I took it out of the car. Everything is there. I get gaskets from Olsons.

I have a lead on a 1930/31 70 series coupe. It was restored 20 years ago and has been left outside for over a year and has deteriorated. The front fenders now need paint and the chrome needs to be redone. The car has not run for over 2 years. Any idea as to the value and what to check for in determining a value? Also, how hard is it to find parts? Any help would be appreciated.

• 6 months later...