8 1/2 inch Liberty Lenses

3 Liberty lenses for sale:

1. LIBERTY LENS in 3/16 high letters. Balance of lettering says: MACBETH - EVANS GLASS COMPANY. Around lower edge: PAT. DEC. 8. 14. TYPE - D NO 4764 -S- 8 1/2. This is a new lens but there is a chip in the top edge about 1 inch long and in from the edge 3/16 inch and another chip next to it about 3/8 inch long and 3/16 deep from the edge. $10.00 plus shipping.

2. Same lettering as above, no chips, 2 light scratches about 1 inch long on the outside, one just left of center at 9:00 O'clock and the other by the edge at 9:00 O'clock. $20.00 plus postage.

3. LIBERTY LENS in 1/4 inch letters, balance of lettering: MACBETH - EVANS GLASS COMPANY. Around the bottom edge: PAT. DEC. 8. 14. TYPE - D. NO. 4764 - S - 2.8 2 (The last 2 is smaller than the other numbers). This one is 8 1/2 inches even though the size is not on the lens. The lettering around the bottom edge is larger than that on lens # 1 & # 2 above. This one has a fine scratch on the inside about 1 1/2 inches long and at 10:00 O'CLOCK. $20.00 plus postage.

I took these from the moldy paper myself. They are new but slightly mis-

handled. I can e-mail photos if you like. frawling@verizon.net