'55-'56 hubcaps

RO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I've often wondered about his bidding so much for all sorts of parts, weither he has that many different models or may be a vendor?</div></div>

Yes. Tucson (AZ) Packard.

I've encountered him at the PI meets in Orange, CA. Really good stuff, just $$$$. That seems to be OK with the Newport Beach crowd who are usual show cars at the PI meets.

BTW, at the PI meets I attended (last in 1999, the 100th anniversary one), there is a vendor "parking lot sale" on the last day. Back then, I bought a pair of really good used 1955-56 wheel covers for like $40 per (don't remember the exact price, but about that). I have since lost one of those (see my previous thread on wheel covers staying on NOT), but all of Circo's parts were in very good to excellent condition, but way $$$.

I have no problem with that...hey, supply & demand and he's in it as a business. There'll always be the "Newport Beach" guys who never turn a wrench on the own cars, but just write a check to the restorer or in Jay Leno's case (a PI member), pay their salary. They support the USA economic system, so that's OK by me.