looking for 61-2-3 f85 or jetfire

bbodynut

I have a 62 F85 2dr post Cutlass that's an abandoned project car. Was originally a V8 3spd standard, now has Buick V6(won't turn)/turbo350, has newer interior from ????????I don't know. Body paint was stripped, primed and jammed with pale yellow, all glass/doors/decklid/chrome and stainless trim removed. Majority of all parts amd trim seem to be in the trunk. Both rear quarters have small rust holes in bottom of lower rear of quarters. Hood is buckled from stiff hinge. Bumpers very nice, windshield cracked from careless handling. Has all new Fusick weatherstipping with it. It's in Austin, Tx. and worth about $500.00 to me. Offer? Possible trade for '66 F-85/Cutlass/442, '67 Delmont 88, or '66 Tempest/Lemans/GTO items I might need/want.

Henry

Sorry, the car was converted to V6 Buick power back in the early '80's and the original parts were long gone by the time I received it. 3spd standard steering column is still in place less the shifter arm and still ahs the manual trans small brake pedal but all clutch pedal parts are long gone.

Henry.

• 5 years later...