help with our cars

Guest 18DodgeBrothers

I would say that the two on the trailer are 1928 and the blue one by itself could either be a 1926 or 1927. There was very little between 26 and 27. But the headlights are definitely pre-24.

Guest imported_BobPer

Hi,

The two on the trailer look like '28 standard sixs. The bodies look like my '29 except for a body line on the side of the cowl that the '29 had, and the '28 didn't. Mine is super solid with the frame all redone, but in the '30's someone cut the back of the body off to make a truck. The back half of one of those bodies would complete mine. But I have been thinking of selling mine. Are yours sixs or fours? I think the sixs had 110" wheelbase, and the fours had 108". Hope some of that helps, Bob

both of these cars have 4 cylinders n them. We would like to make sure what year they are b4 we start buying all the wrong parts. also when we get everything we need off of one we'll sell the other to someone who needs a project also. both cars are pretty complete. Picked them up in kankakee IL. and hauled them both home on a 18' trailer. was lot of slow driving. we could only do 45mph all the way back to Tulsa ok.

Guest imported_DodgerDave

ok the light blue car with the roof missing is

some where around 1926/1927.

the 2 on the trailer are probably 1928 fast 4 models

28 was the last year of the 4 cylinder.

get a wire brush nd some cleaner go to the right front

frame rail. clean the upper portion of the frame just behind

the front leaf spring rear shackle there you have the frame

number. post them and you will have alot more answers to you r

questions.