LOOKING FOR CRUISE CONTROL PARTS

I have a 1972 Cutlass Supreme convertible that has the original cruise control installed in it. I need either an [ NOS ] or GOOD USED--- Vacuum Servo--- for the cruise control on my 350 engine. Does anyone have any info about suppliers or a source for reliable used parts at a reasonable price?? I have tried my local JUNK YARDS--and nothing is left.

Guest imported_Bookreader

Cruise control---on an antique car? Goodness I thought the foot on the pedal was the way one cruised in an antique.

Pitman- here's the original 1972 part #. Grp 3.887, p/n 409130. See if a helpful dealer parts man can cross reference it to a newer diaphram. I'm thinking that GM typically consolidated parts numbers on stuff like this after so many years, and one for an 80s car would work fine and bolt right onto your existing bracket and actuator rod.

Bookreader- remember that Oldsmobiles were typically a cut above when it came to gadgets. Their reputation within GM was engineering and gadget Division, and most stuff like Cruise Control, Autronic Eye/GuideMatic etc. were developed in the Olds engineering labs and then offered to Cadillac first, with the "lesser" Divisions getting it a year or two later.