Food Lion Auto Fair April 1-4 2004

NCBRIJEN

Hey ya'll! Anyone attending the Food Lion Auto Fair get together @ Lowes Motor Speedway? I will be attending but would like to know where all the buick folks will be. I also understand that admission is free if you display your car? Anyone elso attending? Here is the web link: http://www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/

See Ya'll There

You have to be registered with a participating club who will furnish show passes to get the free admission. You won't get in free without the credentials. I can't make it to Spring show so I don't have the showfield map, but Buicks are usually on pit road. Sometimes they're near the garages.

I'm told LMS has tore the infield all to pieces this year with demolition and construction, so I can't give you any good reference points.

Link from here to the Hornet's Nest Region website and there should be a contact phone number for the Speedway. Ask for Harriett Carter and she should be able to give you a BCA contact person.

If the Buick Club is anything like the Olds Club, their allotted spaces are sold out with a waiting list. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

The Bravada is great for winter and gets 21 mpg, but it's too small for more than two people to travel. We took it to Fall Carlisle last October and it was just cramped. We're probably going to take the old faithful Cruiser wagon (275k miles and everything still works down to the clock) to Spring. Besides, the Bravada's A/C is dead right now and I don't know if I'll get a chance to charge it before we go. I had to get the radiator repaired last fall and I swear I think the radiator shop discharged it (they also do A/C work) because it was working up to that time.