toronado.org

86 2dr.ltd

What happened to Toronado.org web site? A few years ago it was quite informative and interesting. Lots of want adds as well. Then the want adds were gone. Then even more links didnt work. Now the main page shows up but the sections go to "not found". Is Sparky no longer active in the Toronado club ? I always enjoyed that site and it had the old articals on the Toro development and other interesting stuff. frown.gif

I just joined the Toronado Mailing list by emailing Mike Fredrick who maintains the Toronado.org site. I mentioned the problem with the broken links and he said he knew about them and will fix them soon. He mentioned the problem was caused by probelms he had restoring the server.

• 2 weeks later...

A little off topic, but not buy much- I keep having troubles everytime I try to join the toro email list- and I can't get to the page on toronado.org that explains how anymore...can someone help with directions, or who to mail? Thanks..

• 4 weeks later...

Thought we were the only ones to own a Tornado Have an 86 Cutless Supreme near mint condition. Also own 3 newer vehicles and have to say this one rides like on air we use in the summer months.

We are thinking of selling but have no idea what it would be worth.

Any ideas out there?

• 1 month later...

Just found this site and I am testing how to use it....

We have several oldsmobiles. Looking for a rust free

rear bumper for a 1978 olds Toronado. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Melody