Made me drool!!!

Guest Reatta1

Guest Reatta1

I know this is the Reatta site but have to relay this. On my way home this afternoon I saw a absolutely GEORGOUS 41 Buick 2 dr fastback. It was two tone cream and light green and had a 4 sale sign in the window. I had no opportunity to wave the guy over and visit. It was a stick and had a real mellow exhaust tone so I don't think it has a stock engine. Sure would have loved to give it a closer look. grin.gif

We occasionally (on weekends) see a drop-dead gorgeous '48 Studebaker Starlight Coupe in our area. Totally stock, seafoam green, complete with blackwalls and sunvisor. Certainly not a classic, but a pristine example of a collectable.

<span style="font-weight: bold">-- ALF</span>

I know the "Drool" feeling all too well ! Back in the mid-sixties I owned a 1948 Lincoln V-12 Continental Convertible and during the process of restoring it a man kept coming by trying to buy it . Each time he came by , he would increase the amount of his offer until he reached an amount I could not refuse so I finally sold it . About 10 years ago I saw a Car like it parked in front of a local "Auto Zone" Parts store so I "turned around" , went back and looked at it . It was the same color (Cream Colored) as the one I owned some 30 years ago and it was absolutely "MINT" . The owner came out and in talking with him , I learned that he was the Son of the Man I sold mine to---it was my old car ! It almost made me SICK !

frown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

Danny Walker

'90 Reatta Convertible

Red / Tan / Tan W/Black Mldg

16-Way Seats & C D Player

105,000 miles & still going strong

i