Wanted: 1953 Super 2 Door Hardtop Donor Car

WillBilly53

I'm in need of a 1953 Super 56 R 2 Door Hardtop Donor/Parts Car. I'm actually just in need of a solid body. The current one i have is rusted in places it seems beyond repair. I don't need an engine or tranny. I really don't need any mechanical parts. I've done all that work myself and had the engine and trans rebuilt. interior i don't need either. i'm just looking for a good solid body. if anybody knows of or has one i'm highly interested. you can email me at ventiports@yahoo.com

thanks!

Guest imported_MrEarl

Hey dude, where ya been. Last we heard you were headed toward Nashville. Welcome back. You too Naomi grin.gif

BTW I finally got my computer cleaned out and can scan and send ya those photos of the linkage I think it was you were needing.

Guest imported_JPIndusi

There is a 53 Super advertised in Long Island NY Newsday. Does not specify model but says solid body. Tel# 631-361-7824, $1400.

Joe, BCA 33493

thanks joe, for the lead in ny. i'll look into that.

hey lamar. i've been off-scene the whole fall and winter. getting settled here in nashville, getting a job and a place. and then the holidays. a little crazy but nothing i can't handle. now that i'm fairly settled, i've started back into the buick again of course. getting amped to continue my project for the spring and summer! hey if you get a chance, go see a band called "the velvet swells" they are friends of mine from charleston, sc. they just moved to athens. hope all is well!

Guest imported_MrEarl

I'll check 'em out.Charleston's got some good music. Don't seem to get out a lot these days. Dropped into see some old friends play at the Georgia Theater over Christmas,"Rack of Spam", Randall Bramblett, Normal Town Flyers.

I'll keep my eyes open for you a 53 Super. I suppose a Roadmaster would work also?