another 1 bites the dust

2reattas

Was driving to work the other day, a little ice on the road, first time in 4 years that I slid sideways on ice by accident, down in the ditch through the fence and blasted a telephone pole on right front wheel, broke the wheel in half. Caught the guy wire on pass. side door, both fenders and headlights and foglights are broke as well as thr grill, some part of the engine probably engine mount dented the hood from underneath, lifted the hood and all is shifted, the console is shifted form me sliding into it. the pole broke into 3 pieces the largest piece landed on the roof and shattered the windshield. I sat in the car for almost an hour for the electric co. to arrive to kill the power so I could get out. Back is a little sore, but otherwise ok. to top it off the linesman droped the pole on the pass. side mirror and broke it and the vent. not sure about parting it out yet, i can use some parts on my other one.

Harvey

Guest wally888

Sounds like you passed up a great opportunity to be injured. Glad you escaped intact.

Having had 2 weird accidents, my fault, only car involved, appreciate what seems to be a sense of humor in your report.

May need to change your moniker!