Paging Jim Finn...

Guest tempest68

Guest tempest68

Jim,

I sent you an email the other day, do not know if you got it. But I figured I'd post here too.

I need a passenger-side mirror, if you have one.

email is jim_dearment @ hotmail.com

Thanks,

Please understand, folks, that Jim -- a native Minnesota-type who never sees the sun from October till June -- has had his head turned by a few days in Cancun. Black coffee was replaced by mai-tais, Walmart duffel coats by sarongs, mid-west dry-air dandruff by bare middrifts...please share his pain! Can you just imagine his plane leaving Mexico's blue skies and turquoise waters -- and landing in Duluth's grey snows blending into grey skies.... Let's cut him some slack, folks...and let him revel in the memories of Tawanna bringing him another pina colada....

<span style="font-weight: bold">-- ALF</span> wink.gif

Guest tempest68

Thanks...I'll be writing out the check and mailing it later today.

And Alf1, I did know he went to Cancun. I just posted here too because I didnt know if Jim filtered his emails or not. I filter mine so that emails from anyone not in my address book gets put into a junk folder so I can mass-delete them easily (and I sometimes delete stuff I didnt want to).

Your right Jerry, It is hard getting used to the snow and cold. The last few days I have been laying under my rusty '87 Bronco welding on a new snow plow frame for the plow that I took off of my REALLY rusty '67 Bronco. We did have a high of 39 degrees yesterday so it seemed like summer.

Actually I did start screening my emails about 2 months ago. I used to use the "computerpro" address but those emails now go to my spam filtering system. I do check it sometimes though to see if anyone is still trying to get me at that address. Everything comes to me at the "cpinternet" address and also anything will come to me if the word "Reatta" is in the subject line.