Wanted: Replacement GM Seat Switch Pod

Wanted: Replacement GM Seat Switch Pod like the one illustrated in the attachment. I've had no luck finding one or identifying which vehicle(s) this was used in although I've been told it might have been used in the late 80's Riviera or Oldsmobiles. There are no part numbers on the housing or the individual switches inside of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Private message or e-mail to mikes_0857@yahoo.com

I'm going to suspect from about '88+ due to the style of the switch (concave and convex areas) which matched the power window switches of that era on larger Buicks (i.e., LeSabre, Park Avenue/Electra, Riviera). For it to have "Lumbar" would indicate some sort of bucket seat or split bench, but the "Wings" and "Thigh" situations would nail it to a higher end option package AND probably a Riviera or Park Avenue Ultra in particular. If I think about it, I'll check to see if I can nail down a seat illustration in the GM Parts database.

Each one of those switches will be attached to an electrical servo motor that runs the pad supports via a screw jack mechanism, possibly except for the "Lumbar" which might be an air bladder situation. Quite an expensive situation to produce and fix due to the added complexity.

The "pod" as pictured will come in a couple of pieces. Probably the trim portion and then the switch plate. It's possible the various switches might have been available individually, but it probably comes as one unit. Probably ought to be some casting numbers on the backside of the plastic switch plate (8 consequtive digits with no letters or hyphens or similar) and maybe an ink stamp on the side of something in the same format.

NTX5467