Any OCA 1970 Cutlass judges here ??

Can any official OCA 1970 Cutlass judges here please verify if the '70 rallye 350 was available from the factory with trim rings ?? I understand that there was a P06 option code for beauty rings, but could these have been ordered on the Rallye 350 and were these the same rings as used on the 442 rally wheels ?? Does anyone here also know the option code for the vinyl roof covering ??

RPO W45 Rallye 350 came standard with N66 Super Stock II wheels without trim rings; however, as with all intermediate series, they could have been ordered either factory installed or dealer installed. Many dealers ordered them on the cars for a little chrome flash. The vinyl roof cover code is C08 which was NOT available w/ W45.

I'm told that some Rallyes came with 15" heavy duty steel wheels and dogbowls, though I can't substantiate that. That would have been strictly a special order car.

PM me for e-mail addresses of two people who would know- Bob Casey, OCA Head Judge, and Frank LaTorre, founder of the now defunct Rallye 350 Chapter OCA. Both own R350s.