What where they and where are they now

Brad in Wisconsin

While out scouting for cars, Early winter is the best for me. Marginal snow, no leaves,frozen ground,people usually home. On this hunting trip I came across a John Deere GP and since I am a product of the midfifties,the song GREEEEEEEN ACRESSSSS is the place for MEEEEE!!! went thru my head. Long story short it now sits in my shed. Been puttering around on the net got me noticing all the old cars on that show. I've seen that Mr. Haney's ( every swap meets vender's hero as well as mine smile.gif) truck has been labeled a TT but to many springs are on the back axle. Does anyone know where that John Deere or the Hoyt -Caldwell(Fordson), or the Stutz Bearcat that was Eb's college car,Mr. Haney's truck are located ? I'd call Sarah in Pixley but it is too cold to climb the telephone pole to make the call...........Brad in the Wilds of Wisconsin

Guest DeSoto Frank

Brad,

It has been many years since I've seen "Green Acres", but one episode I remember had Oliver up on the pole telephoning to trying desparately to find some part for his "Clank-well" (?) tractor?