BCA Board Member - CECIL DON

Guest COMPACTBC

Guest COMPACTBC

I am very sad to report to you, that BCA Board Member/Treasurer and Regional Director for the Golden West Region, Cecil Don, is very seriously ill with cancer in several parts of his body, and is in the hospital. I'm sure that he and his wife Shirley, would appreciate hearing from any member, with your get well cards and/or notes of concern. His address at home is 1127 Ashwood Ct., Yuba City, CA 95991. frown.gif" border="0

Bruce,<BR>Many thanks for the notice on Cecil. It was an honor and pleasure to serve on the BCA Board with him for nearly three years. He has, and I pray, will continue to be a great asset to the BCA!<BR>Let us all join in wishing him a speedy and total recovery.<BR>Bob Leets

I, too, had the honor to serve on the BOD with Cecil. Not only is he an asset to the BCA, but he is a genuinely great person. I really admire Cecil for driving cross country in his Buicks to attend the Nationals and other shows. I had just spoken to Cecil a few weeks ago about his upcoming CHVA Route 66 Tour, which I understand was cut short for him because he did not feel well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Cecil. With your positive attitude you can beat this! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.<BR>Ken & Paula Liska