Re: Techincal Manual

our51super

I don't know how many of you saw this but a little while ago Teresa had the idea of all of us, through an ad in the Bugle, submit technical papers so that we can all share our knowledge to keep these Buicks on the road. I e-mailed Bob Snowden (the Bugle editor) and suggested this to him and also offered to sort all the papers into topics but he told me that the technical stuff should be left to the tech advisors. So I tried but I don't know if it will materialize. Maybe we should all pick a repair topic per week and just beat it to death and then put the messages on a free web site like Geocities or something.<BR>Just a thought.

As a tech advisor for engines and drive lines for numerous years, I receive on the average,6-10 requests for info per week. I have a complete set of shop manuals from 1931 to 1980 and am able to answer most of the questions. You are absolutely right though ,because this forum has a wealth of knowledge and I can't believe that someone on the DF won't have an answer to any question asked. smile.gif" border="0