1954-56 Rocket Circle Emblems NOS

NEW1966

They were issued to long-time Olds owners by their selling dealers back in the mid 50s. You see the circle is blank and has spaces for the owner's initials and I think someway to attach a year plate to it. They will bolt right to the center screw on the inside lower windshield garnish molding on any Olds that uses it.

Always thought these were neat pieces. Used to see 'em at swap meets all the time. These are the first I've seen in several years. Price? I might be interested in a couple.

An aside- Oldsmobile used to also publish "Rocket Circle" magazine for its long-time owners. It was similar to the "Ford Times" magazine that FOMOCO published.

yes like rocket raider said.they came out in 56.one side of the emblem had a sticker on it to show how many oldsmobiles he/she had boughten new(including that purchase i think).if it was a first time olds purchase i belive it was a 1.a seperate emblem attached to the center,and letters where used to show the owners 2 or 3 initals.they are on e-bay all the time,but i suspect most are repros.i think you can still get repros.not sure if they make them anymore.56 was the first year for the mag too if im not mistaken.

Thanks for All of your help. I have quite a bit of NOS Olds. 40's 50's 60's

I must have 50 or more Moldings.

Sure would like to buy some Olds Parts Books. I have a ton of Buick Parts

Manuals. Group # 0-15 Anyone know where I can find Oldsmobile some in decent shape?

Greg...NEW1966