For Sale: 1939/40 Cadillac parts

RoadsterRich

I have a batch of 39/40 Cadillac parts that are seeking a new home. I'm open to cash offers or trades for needed 1930 Chrysler Imperial or 1930 Chrysler 77 parts. I have a grille, two dash boards, various brightwork, NOS pair of sidemount spare wheel covers with chrome, air filters, window regulators, sun visors, steering wheel, etc. All in various stages of unrestored condition, except some of the brightwork has new chrome on it (as I recall this includes tail lights, sun visor hinges, and the likes).

If you're looking for something let me know, my finances and my garage could use freeing up to assist in the progress on the Chryslers. I am not a dealer, if I don't have it, I won't be getting it. These parts were collected years ago at this point reality is it is not likely I will be restoring one.

Pictures will follow in the near future, in the meantime if there is interest for specific items I'll work on making sure those pictures are taken first.

The parts are located in Fort Pierce, Florida. Shipping of course is not a problem, nor is pickup.

Rich