For Sale: 1947 Ford Super Deluxe V8 2dr Sedan Coupe - $25,000 - Colorado Springs, CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1947 Ford Super Deluxe V8 2dr Sedan Coupe - $25,000 - Colorado Springs, CO

1947 Ford Super Deluxe for sale by owner - Colorado Springs, CO - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Check out this great looking 1947 Ford Super Deluxe V8 (Sedan Coupe), restored. My dad was only the second owner and has been in the family for 69 years. This car was last purchased in 1954. Has been garaged since 1963. Original rebuilt Ford Flathead engine with a Columbia two speed overdrive with approximately 40 miles on it was completed in 2016. Restoration was completed by Don Sprague of Golden West Enterprises in 2017. Exterior has chrome brightwork, 15-inch whitewall tires, chrome bumpers with over riders and split windshield. Interior of car has been completely redone, bench seats in the front done in red and gray, 3 on the tree. Instruments are in good shape with readings for the fuel level, coolant temperature, oil pressure, and voltage. Great looking car would be a great car for the right person! Details of individual services performed during restoration (receipts) will be made available for your review when showing the car. Odometer reading for total vehicle miles: ~ 91, XXX.
Copy and paste in your email: fb6ddcab0a7e3b9a84ff80c2bbe802b4@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1947 Ford Super Deluxe V8 2dr Sedan Coupe.

'47 Ford Super Deluxe CO a.jpg

'47 Ford Super Deluxe CO b.jpg

'47 Ford Super Deluxe CO c.jpg

'47 Ford Super Deluxe CO d.jpg

'47 Ford Super Deluxe CO e.jpg

'47 Ford Super Deluxe CO f.jpg