For Sale: 1978 Chrysler Newport 4dr Hardtop, 44K miles - $8,500 - Kingwood, WV - Not Mine

For Sale: 1978 Chrysler Newport 4dr Hardtop, 44K miles - $8,500 - Kingwood, WV

1978 chrysler newport for sale by owner - Kingwood, WV - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1978 Chrysler Newport in very good original condition except ignition system, I have most of original system, has a crease along left rear quarter panel as seen in picture and a few very small dents as you can expect of a original 46-year-old car. I bought it out of Arkansas 3 yrs ago and it was kept in a heated/cooled garage. It has good interior, the underbody is very good as is the overall body, only rust spot is bottom of left front fender as you can see in the picture very small. I am not afraid to drive it anywhere, uses no oil and runs great. It has a am/fm radio with cassette player that works great and sounds great. The tires are like new. Has small crack in dash. A very solid car for its age. It has a 360ci v8 motor auto transmission. The mileage is 44,114 original miles. This is the last year of the big American automobiles, next year they were downsized. Not many of these left and less every year in this shape. Also, vinyl top is in very good condition. Thanks for looking! The only reason I am selling it is because my truck has to stay out in the winter and starting to show a rust spot.  Please call the number listed as it is not a cell phone, and you cannot text, and I will not answer emails.

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1978 Chrysler Newport 4dr Hardtop.

'78 chrysler newport WV a.jpg

'78 chrysler newport WV b.jpg

'78 chrysler newport WV c.jpg

'78 chrysler newport WV d.jpg

'78 chrysler newport WV e.jpg

'78 chrysler newport WV f.jpg

'78 chrysler newport WV g.jpg

'78 chrysler newport WV h.jpg

'78 chrysler newport WV i.jpg

'78 chrysler newport WV j.jpg