For Sale: 1946 Packard Super Clipper 4Dr Sedan - Project - $5,500 - Salome, AZ - Not Mine

For Sale: 1946 Packard Super Clipper 4Dr Sedan - Project - $5,500 - Salome, AZ

1946 Packard Super Clipper for sale by owner - Salome, AZ - craigslist
Seller's Description:

My beautiful 1946 Packard Super Clipper which I have done a partial restoration.  Newly upholstered original seats and door panels, new carpet.  New metal floor panels.  Original paint. Plenty of extras included along with new cover, original headliner intact.  Flathead straight 8, replaced fuel tank and line and fuel pump. Runs, 3-speed manual on the Column, chassis body has been rewired but needs a little tlc.  Dash gauges have not been restored.  New tires, rear brake system has been restored front brakes are great. New water pump, starter, and carburetor, and new complete distributor tree with plugs and wires. odometer: 85,349.
Copy and paste in your email: b719f766115b360aaa32c6213751c7cd@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1946 Packard Super Clipper 4Dr Sedan - Project.
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, edited by John Gunnell states 4,924 1946 Packard Super Clippers, both 2dr and 4dr sedan built.

Note: The 21st Series 1946-'47 Packard Super Clippers are the Senior series on the 127" wb, 356 ci nine-main-bearing straight eights, direct competition to the Cadillac Series 62.

'47 Packard Super Clipper AZ a.jpg

'47 Packard Super Clipper AZ b.jpg

'47 Packard Super Clipper AZ c.jpg

'47 Packard Super Clipper AZ d.jpg