For Sale: 1938 Packard Eight 4dr Sedan, 7-passenger, Model 1602, 148" wb - Ambitious Project - $7,800 - Aguanga, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1938 Packard Eight 4dr Sedan, 7-passenger, Model 1602, 148" wb - Ambitious Project - $7,800 - Aguanga, CA

1938 Packard limo for sale by owner - Aguanga, CA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This is a very rare project car. The engine turns and looks good. The interior is cleaned out but there are seats and some glass. The body is perfect, and the car is almost complete. Some of the glass is there. The car has a 120 engine which is very common. The engine runs well.
Copy and paste in your email: 24643aed822d39cda6c2dd748ef9c4c1@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1938 Packard Eight 4dr Sedan, 7-passenger, Model 1602, 148" wb.

Note: This 1938 Model 1602 148" wheelbase Packard Eight was part of the 1938 'Junior' formerly 120 temporarily renamed "Eight" built primarily for the livery/funeral trade though a private car/limousine version was catalogued.  This car carries the high-riding, side-mount spares fender type which were generally utilized by the Henney professional cars.  It was the only style available for 1938 until engineering figured out how to mount them deeper down and more gracefully for 1939.  Very good likelihood this car was employed in the funeral or livery business during its working life. 

'38 Packard lwb CA a.jpg

'38 Packard lwb CA b.jpg

'38 Packard lwb CA c.jpg

'38 Packard lwb CA d.jpg

'38 Packard lwb CA e.jpg

'38 Packard lwb CA f.jpg

'38 Packard lwb CA g.jpg

'38 Packard lwb CA h.jpg

'38 Packard lwb CA i.jpg