For Sale: 1919 Dodge Brothers Touring - $9,500 - Spokane, WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1919 Dodge Brothers Touring - $9,500 - Spokane, WA

1919 Dodge Brothers for sale by owner - Spokane, WA - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Survivor? This is the great granddaddy of survivors! Amazing. Un-restored. Running! Driving! 1919 Dodge Brothers 4 door sedan "Touring". Easily starts right-up. Drives easily! Stops fine. Original engine has only very slight modification (to run better) to the vacuum gas feed- Runs great. Original transmission shifts easily
Everything works horn, wiper, lights, latches, hinges etc. I think this is the original black paint. NO RUST anywhere on the body - only a little on the engine! Original top! Original (leather?) seats! Original oak wheels with good tube-type tires - no leaks. This car was originally sold by the Dodge Brothers dealer in Orofino, Idaho. This was purchased several years ago through an estate from the same Dodge dealer. Original owner's manual with extensive instructions on how to drive and adjust the running of the engine. This so original that it has been part of the series "Yellowstone 1923" with Harrison Ford (see picture of this car w/ actors). This should NOT be in a museum. Don't you think this car should remain out in the public where it's free to be driven and enjoyed?... by you. Clear title
Please call. Please no texts. (No response to any text)
Copy and paste in your email: 568b8a3ef3af34e39d0665809e59ebb9@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1919 Dodge Brothers Touring.

'19 Dodge WA a.jpg

'19 Dodge WA b.jpg

'19 Dodge WA c.jpg

'19 Dodge WA d.jpg

'19 Dodge WA e.jpg

'19 Dodge WA f.jpg

'19 Dodge WA g.jpg

'19 Dodge WA h.jpg

'19 Dodge WA i.jpg

• Like 5