1969 98 Holiday Coupe Front Rotors Needed

Hello Friends!

I have front disc brakes on my Holiday coupe. Last year, after I purchased the car, I took it to a national brake and muffler shop for service. I had a leak in the rear drum so they were to fix that and pack the right front bearing. When done, they had so badly screwed up the front bearing that the brake seized up and destroyed the hub. After a month and a lot of effort we were able to repair the frontend, and put on two used rotors and a hub. The entire job cost me over $2K. OK, long story made short, the rotors have worked but they are worn. I need to find a new set. The question is whether there are any available, or failing that, would a rotor from a 1970 98 fit? The difference is that the 1969 has a two piece rotor, and I understand the 1970 has a one piece rotor.

Thank you in advance for any help You all might pass along to me.

Good luck...by the way, I had found a rear sway bar for my 65 Starfire from a guy in California parting an 1969 4 door Delta Custom alleged former cop car (I don't doubt it). That car was also equipped with disc brakes, and I could have bought the ENTIRE setup, spindles and all, for $250 SHIPPED...this was early this year. The brakes were said to be "recently done over", and ready to go. I snoozed, and when I asked the guy a little later about them, they were sold. Even though I have since sold the Starfire, I still find myself regretting not having bought that disc setup. That is part (and parcel) of being and Olds nut, I guess. I think that any big car (65-70) with front disc brakes and heavy duty front and rear suspension (ie, swaybars and HD shocks and springs all around) would be a PLEASURE to drive.