For Sale - Hundreds of Car Magazines from 1950s to early '70s / DuKane Filmstrip Projector w/60+ Films and Records / 19 Large '40s Buick Drawings + More!

These things have been sitting in my office collecting dust for at least 15 years. I'm in my 70s now and if I kick the bucket my wife will probably throw everything in the trash. I will be adding more pics over the next couple of days. The price is $950 for everything. I will not sell individual items. Everything must be picked up at my home in the Louisville Ky area. No Shipping! Thanks for looking....

IMG_2011.jpeg

IMG_2009.jpeg

IMG_2010.jpeg

IMG_2008.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

IMG_1994.jpeg

IMG_1993.jpeg

IMG_1989.jpeg

IMG_1990.jpeg

IMG_2005.jpeg

IMG_2001.jpeg

IMG_1997.jpeg

IMG_1998.jpeg

IMG_1991.jpeg

There are over 60 little tins with film strips inside. Most apparently cover the 1957-58 Fords. There are also dozens of records which supply the sound for the films. We had this projector working a few years ago after spending an hour or two trying to figure it out. Everything you need should be included with the operating instructions. I also have dozens of records covering Chrysler Corp. cars but no films to go with them.

Edited by Dodge55Royal (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Here are 20 photos or drawings or whatever of early '40s (?) Buicks. On the back of some is a date stamp from 1961 and someone penciled in "Economy Buick, Cleveland Ohio." Each pic is on cardboard and measures approx. 13.5" x 22". Most are in decent shape but a couple have a little water damage....

IMG_2022.jpeg

IMG_2018.jpeg

IMG_2017.jpeg

IMG_2015.jpeg

IMG_2014.jpeg

IMG_2020.jpeg

Edited by Dodge55Royal (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good luck......... I am in a similar situation, lots of car magazines going back to the '50's 

Most places will not take them even if you are giving them away.  

A local charity store did take several years of Automobile Quarterly.

Edited by Barney Eaton (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...