Men's Shed Model A build

Fordy

As mentioned in previous posts, the local "Men's Shed" have all my model A parts and the chassis that was found and are undertaking the task of building this into a Woody style Panel Delivery based on the Station Wagon that was available.

The chassis is at the local grit blasters as of today who is doing the job as a donation since the budget is non-existent and reliant on raising funds and community assistance to get what we need.

The chassis plus the cowl and fenders are in rough shape, but hey we can work with it, and we are not aiming for a points winning showstopper.

If someone has the plans for a woody that they are willing to share, then please contact me as I have been anointed project manager and chief beggar.

More about the shed and its activities can be found here -

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=9e408463d95e25bcJmltdHM9MTcxODkyODAwMCZpZ3VpZD0yM2VhZmU4Zi1hMzdmLTY3OGYtMTBhYS1lYWY3YTIxZjY2OWMmaW5zaWQ9NTIzMg&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=23eafe8f-a37f-678f-10aa-eaf7a21f669c&psq=Murray+Bridge+community+Mens+Shed&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXVycmF5YnJpZGdlLnNhLmdvdi5hdS9zZXJ2aWNlcy95b3VyLWNvbW11bml0eS9jb21tdW5pdHlncm91cHMvbXVycmF5bGFuZHNjb21tdW5pdHltZW5zc2hlZA&ntb=1

IMG_0429[1].JPG

• Like 1