1911-2011 Morgan M3W cycle car replica

Warning, purchase of this vehicle includes people driving beside you while filming your Cycle Car, on their phone, asking at stop lights what the hell is it, and just asking a bazillion questions about this critter they have never seen before.
This is a replica of a 2011 Morgan M3W cycle car, built by Mike Ziadeh of Mansfield Ohio, it took him about 2 years to build it, he did a great job. He even included the following Owner's Manual, what a deal for a forgetful guy like me.
Vehicle specs:
● 1978 Moto Guzzi 1000S (949cc) engine, mated to a Moto Guzzi Convert 2 speed automatic transmission. It has low and high but I only run it in low, and recommend you do the same. This is an unusual pairing that the factory did not offer. Typically, the Convert bikes had 750 cc engines. This is a larger engine mated to the automatic transmission. This confused me a bit in the beginning. So it’s a 1000S motor, with a Convert transmission.
● A custom built driveshaft mates the transmission to the rear final gear. The final gear is from a '78 Moto Guzzi Convert. The company that made this is in Grafton Ohio, contact info Henderson Driveline & Axle, show contact info . To access the driveshaft, disconnect the e-brake, slide the center console forward approximately 2-3”, and lift upward. You will see a pillow mount for the shaft. There is a zerk fitting spot where you can use to grease the joint occasionally.

The reverse trike was made using a box steel frame, with 16 ga. 3003 aluminum riveted to it. The finish was intentionally dulled to give it a vintage look, and all the painting was done by hand, except for the Japanese flags and Air Force star decals. The body can be washed using a
mild soap, and most automotive waxes would be fine to apply to the aluminum body to prevent oxidation.
The interior is marine grade vinyl with upholstery grade foam underneath. Again, mild soap, and a vinyl protectant product would be fine.
The wind deflectors are made of lexan and can be cleaned with a microfiber and mild soap. This concludes my owners manual, if you have any further questions, please let me know

This gets a lot of attention wherever you drive it, people always want to talk about it. Wouldn't be selling but had house mold problems and needed new roof and a lot of drywall replacement. It's titled as a 1978 Moto Guzzi. Only partial trade and $$ considered is classic/muscle sports cars/trucks, Pre 1975 no motorcycles, no boats no quads no trucks/cars after 1973

More info>> CList ad

MotoGuzzi3.jpg

MotoGuzzi.jpg

MotoGuzzi5.jpg

MotoGuzzi18.jpg

MotoGuzzi7.jpg

MotoGuzzi13.jpg

• Like 1