D2M D15M Metro International Fender Skirts

Redantt

Curious if any body knows more or has opposing information on the 2 styles of fender skirts used for early International Metro Harvesters. I believe they were only made for D2M and D15M models but maybe wrong and K models may have them as well. I was under the impression if K models had them they were modified by dealer to fit do to different wheel arches. Also curious on the two different types of fender skirts available on early Metros. There was a full flat to body style and a style where they bumped out a few inches. It is under my impression that they changed to the bump out style because the flat was too difficult to maintenance tires. It seemed most people would just leave the fender skirts off because commercial vehicles necessarily need accessory pieces and were more of a pain. 39 and 40 were the only two production years for D remodels. so I feel that 1939 was most likely the flat style vendors skirts in 1940 the second year must’ve been the bump out style. These are assumptions based on my understanding and knowledge Iacquired. I am curious on any contrasting ideas or information anyone else may have regarding these. IMG_4488.jpeg.921381c7ec394af2c22e58933f3fb24c.jpegAttached are the two different style skirts I have in my possesion.