WANTED: 1969-70 Bonneville convertible (no projects)

Guest Parm

Am looking for a 1969 or 1970 Pontiac Bonneville convertible. Car must be in very nice condition without any rust.

Please email parmerlee@comcast.net

I can be reached M-F during business hours at 765-288-8493, ext. 210.

Steve Parmerlee

Indiana

• 2 weeks later...

Parm, I've seen you consider various Olds, Buick and Cadillac convertibles, and it now appears that you are on the look-out for a Pontiac. Is the Pontiac your first-choice, or are you looking to obtain multiple cars?

I am aware of a truly outstanding '68 Electra 225 convertible for sale, in case that particular model holds any appeal for you.

I certainly understand your comment. But, sadly, I'm looking for only one car. However, rather than limit myself to just one make/model/year, I thought it best to broaden my search.

Specifically with regard to a '69-'70 Bonneville convertible, one of these would be less money than a mid-60's Electra, Cadillac, 98 (or even a 65-66 Bonneville) - all convertibles. Quite frankly, I'd probably be just as happy with a nice '70 Bonneville and with a lot smaller drain on my wallet.

So, it's not that I can't make up my mind. It's just that there aren't that many nice/affordable cars out there (ie., not a polished piece of junk and not concours quality - somewhere in between) that I'd want. Believe me, I've been looking for a long time.

So, keep those cards and letter coming and thanks for noticing.