1956 Super 88 Production numbers w/ accessories

I have a highly optioned 56 Super 88 convertable and wonder if there is anywhere I can find production numbers including accessories. I've found that 9561, 1956 Super 88 Convertible's were produced but nothing about numbers built with accessories. I know that factory Air is rare and that would lower the number produced significantly but how many cars were delivered with every factory option?  The car has Factory Air, PS, PB, PW, 6 way power seat, Wonderbar radio, Power antenna, Electric Clock, Padded Dash, Autronic eye, Traffic viewer, Tinted glass, Twin mirrors, Deluxe interior, Two tone paint, 324 CI engine W Hydra Matic transmission, Dual exhaust.

I doubt there are any breakouts on individual option production.

I will say a highly optioned S88 isn't common; for that matter neither is a fully optioned Ninety Eight. It would depend on the market area the car was originally sold in. California, Texas, possibly New York would be more likely to see highly optioned cars where a more financially conservative area would not.

It was a western car, solid with no rust, the original owner ordered the car with every available option in 1956. With as many options as it has the production number should probably be in two digits. Thanks for the reply I'll keep the search up for more info.