WTB 1934 Airflow CU Parts

Hi everyone, I also posted this on the parts wanted page, but I thought I should start a new thread here too. I need some parts, and they are listed below. 

All headlamp parts. From reflector bowls to the lenses, to auxiliary bulb cable connectors, everything. 

Rear quarter window frames and winding mechanisms. (It is a four door sedan.) I could retrofit the winding mechanism from a longer wheelbase Airflow, but I would prefer the correct CU part. It was also produced for 1935 with the Airflow C-1, but I don’t think it was produced after that. 

I need the running board trim for both sides. It follows from the back of the front fender through to the back of the rear fender. I’m certain it’s all made of stainless steel looking at what remains. (I can retrofit something else.) 

An instrument light switch that matches the running light switch at the dashboard. 

Cigar lighter + housing. (There are plenty around, so I don’t need the exact part, but it would be nice.) 

Front window frames (+ vent window parts.) They are specific to 1934 DeSoto and Chrysler. 

A starter. It should be a Delco Remy 725Z. (The one installed is not correct.) 

The starter button for the dashboard. 

Last but not least, if someone has a water pump, it could be useful. The one in my car is damaged. I think it can be repaired, but I should have a plan b. I’m pretty sure it is the same across all Airflow production, 1934-37, but Airstream is not the same. 

Edited by 57Classic (see edit history)